Are you wanting to ramp up your prospects , leads and sales?
Geo fencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting be it New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
- Via what we call geoframing, we can even reach users who have visited those same locations in the past two years.
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geofencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through Geofencing Marketing (Location Based Advertising) – Propellant Media, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise– Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable– Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution– Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats– Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting– Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
OTT advertising is video advertising delivered via streaming services such as ROKU, YouTube and Hulu via specific targeting.
For some time, advertisers have used geofencing marketing in a localized way, targeting consumers in precise areas. Many of those same midsize companies didn’t have the budgets to advertise on TV Stations ranging from TBS to TNT. Now, it’s possible for those with and without TV budgets to advertise through Connected TV & Over The Top Devices.
There are now an estimated 63 million “cord-cutters” and “cord-nevers” in the US only reachable by Connected TV and digital channels. Connected TV advertising (CTV) & OTT Advertising provides enterprises with a programmatic advertising platform for engaging digital TV streamers with the level of precision you expect from all your campaigns: in-market audiences, demographics, offline behaviors and geofencing & household geofencing.
Programmatic Display is an automated form of purchasing display inventory that cuts out the manual work and makes it possible to dedicate more time to analysis and strategic optimizations. This is taken a step further by Real-Time Bidding (RTB), which is bidding on individual impressions based on how valuable they are to you. Instead of paying a flat Cost Per 1000 Impressions (CPM), you pay a dynamic CPM that allows you to save money and focus on the individual users who are most likely to convert. See all of the programmatic solutions our team can provide.
Site Retargeting-Once your customers come to your website we will remind them of your business with Display ads.
A National Retail Federation study showed that 72% of customers abandon shopping carts without purchase. If the retailer does nothing, 8% will come back and complete the transaction. But if you actively retarget them with advertising 26% will come back and complete the transaction – a 3x lift in sales.
We work to ensure our clients experience that lift in sales and engagement by allowing you to continue speaking to those who are most likely to convert: previously engaged customers.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Pay Per Click (PPC) using a budget to appear on on search engine results pages, such as Google, driving visibilty to your website. This is done by displaying highlights of your business, current offers, and purchasing high performing key words.
Our team makes the most of your budget by performing at the lowest cost per click. A lower cost per click allows your business to appear in front of more people allowing more opportunities for a conversion. A conversion happens when someone clicks an add goes to your website and either calls, chats, or fills out a form with their information.
Facebook & Instagram provide a new level of granular targeting. Sponsored advertisements on social media channels allow us to prospect, retarget, and generate more leads for your business. Taking advantage of social advertising can provide the hyper local targeting your organization has been seeking.
Traditional advertising is what most people think of when talking about advertising or marketing. This includes the “usual” venues for media placement, such as newspaper, radio, broadcast television, cable television, or outdoor billboards. … It’s also very measurable in terms of viewership and who sees your ad. Traditional advertising isn’t dead. In fact, the masses still pay close attention to traditional media sources. These sources still have a massive impact on driving new clients towards your business as well as offering you a way to increase visibility aside from your online presence. In many ways, traditional marketing is still very effective when used correctly and particularly when used with digital. … Using a traditional marketing tactic can increase our businesses brand awareness and drive many new searches to your website. Think about how most people watch TV now we have our phone or laptop near. Romjue Advertising also uses many tools to evaluate the effectiveness. Let us show you how!